Thursday, October 28, 2010

"How Far We Have Fallen?!"

   So yesterday, our one and only "community radio station" KMOJ, decided they were going to bring in infamous internet ho, "Kat Stacks" in for a radio interview to promote her appearance at a downtown Mpls. nightclub. Now usually, when someone is paid to make an appearance at a club, they have some type of fame or talent with a reason to be in town promoting themselves on the radio and clubs, promo tours!! But this girls only talent is fellatio, spreading her legs for anybody willing to spend the money and pay the price, morally and publicly for dealing with this lost soul!
   My problem with her being on the radio is, what are we promoting to the community and to young girls and boys who follow all the popular internet news and info?! Having sex with multiple people is your business! But to take accept money from these cats, do drugs and have sex with them, then proceed to record these men while they sleep, and to then post these rants on the internet!! It's a complete violation of one's personal privacy, even though at this point, any man dumb enough to play "Russian Roulette" with his penis and that woman, you had it coming!! But I want to know, what is honorable and respectable about that?! But we as a society, a culture that has come to accept morally afflicted lifestyles, approves and nurtures such behavior and attitudes. A common response we hear from people in today's culture  when something questionable is taking place is, "shit, they got paid!!"  I frankly, have to shake my head at this attitude!
   Growing up, I've always received small nuggets of advice from my dad on how to navigate through life. In my many futile attempts to beat my dad in dominoes, I would always try to go for "money" or points at every opportunity! This strategy would get me in trouble more often than not, and my dad would tell me, "son, all money ain't good money!!"
   Just because you get paid for it doesn't make it good for the soul or the evolution of the mind!! Ya'll go ahead and marinate on that for a minute...

No comments:

Post a Comment